Many 18-volt line power tools are making their way towards newer 20-volt max platforms such as this DEWALT 18/20V Max Wet/Dry Vacuum.
I wish for little more sucking power but it is great for vacuuming on couch cushions, stairs, and the car that you have parked in your garage. It is one of the best portable battery-operated shop vacs that can do multiple cleaning tasks at ease.
Read the full review below to know more about this product.
Let’s get started…
DEWALT Max Vacuum Review
Features and Performance:
[su_list icon=”icon: check-circle” icon_color=”#18932D”]
- What I like the most is the portability, because the site itself is pretty compact. It is going to take a lot less space than those 12 gallons or larger vacuums that most peoples are carrying around. It is designed for small messes.
- While we were doing flooring with this vacuum it performed amazingly well in sucking up all the messes, we created by undercutting the door jambs. Its size is perfect and one horsepower motor gives just enough suction for smaller debris.
- Comparing to the corded models of 1 or 1.5 horsepower DEWALT Max Vacuum has the same size and offers the same amount of power which is enough for vacuuming the floor around the house.
- The best thing among all is the cordless feature—which means you can easily carry it anywhere around the house because there is no cord to limit you. It is powered by DeWALT’s newer 20-volt max slid pack battery and you can also use an older version 18-volt battery in the same slot.
- However, it offers a great runtime, as we get almost 20 minutes of continuous running on a single 4.0 battery which is reliably good.
- It comes with a premium quality hose—it’s not a cheap hose at all like those cheap old vacuums. Even though it doesn’t look too long but it can expand up to 5-feet. It also comes with two more accessories such as a crevice tool and a wide nozzle. Everything including the hose can be stored in the vacuum so you don’t lose any of them. Click here, If you are interested in reading a detailed buyer guide on Best Shop-Vac.
- Furthermore, it comes with a HEPA filter which is reasonably simple to clean and does a great job in filtering the fine particles and allergens from the air. The hose detachable which you can also plug into the exhaust port located on the side for using it as a blower.
[su_box title=”Pros” box_color=”#0c9e21″][su_list icon=”icon: check-circle” icon_color=”#21b40b”]
- Lightweight and portable
- HEPA filter removes 99.9% allergens
- Great for smaller messes
- Can be used as vacuum and blower
[su_box title=”Cons” box_color=”#bf000a”][su_list icon=”icon: check-circle” icon_color=”#bf000a”]
- Suction is a little less
[su_note note_color=”#e2f0fc”]This DEWALT 18/20V Max Vacuum is another great option in the market. It is a battery-powered unit that gives little more portability than the corded vacuums. It has a HEPA filter, powerful motor, detachable hose, and a couple of useful attachments for making cleaning time a fun time.[/su_note]