Cleaning the house is quite a tidying up job. It takes a lot of time and effort, but there are various products available in the market which helps a lot in effectively doing this job. Similarly, this Shop-Vac 5989300 Stainless Steel Wet Dry Vacuum is another great product that ensures the top-notch build performance and durable build quality.
In this very article, I am going to review this Shop-Vac 5989300 model based on personality tests and the information gathered from different sources including websites, user-reviews, and community forums.
Read the full review below to know more about this product.
Let’s get started…
Shop-Vac 5989300 Vacuum Review
Performance and Features:
- Before going any further let me tell you that we have considered everything for this review such as brand trust, quality, price, performance, warranty, reusability, sales & service, and simple operation.
- This particular model from the Shop-Vac offers great power and reliable features. It is a mid-power unit that comes at a very reasonable price and very effective in doing any household jobs including garage and kitchen.
- Coming to the construction, then this model comprises a stain-less steel made sturdy housing with 5-gallon tank capacity. At this capacity, you can clean the whole house without going through the hassle of emptying the tank again and again.
- It also includes some useful accessories such as a dust bag and foam filter. The foam-filer is handy in case of wet use. The vacuum portion sits on a somewhat dolly platform that gives maximum maneuverability—also, you can remove it anytime and carry it by using the sturdy handle located on the top of the housing.
- The best part which worth the consideration is its stainless steel made tank which never gets rusted and lasts for long. Furthermore, it gives a tremendous performance on almost any kind of floor. Its powerful motor picks the dirt particles and other debris from your house and garage effectively. Click here, If you are interested in reading a detailed buyer guide on Best Shop-Vac.
- If there are any wet jobs such as light-duty water removal, you can rely on this beast. But keep in mind, there’s no drain, so doesn’t specifically intend for wet use and we do not recommend this also.
- The power output is efficient for picking small debris, but the place, where it lacks, is the limited working with larger debris because of its narrow 1.25-inch hose diameter.
Originally posted 2021-08-25 08:15:00.