Finding a 2-in-1 tool is a good thing and this Vacmaster VBV1210 is another strong contender of this lineup.
Whether you want to vacuum the floor or blow some leaves in your yard this is going to tackle everything for you very effectively.
Read the full review below to know more about this product.
Let’s get started…
Vacmaster VBV1210 Vacuum Review
Features and Performance:
[su_list icon=”icon: check-circle” icon_color=”#18932D”]
- 5 HP peak motor makes this product capable of vacuuming and blowing at the same time. It generates 210 mph speed. Plus, the suction power is also very sufficient almost for all cleaning needs, such as from hard floors to furniture and carpets. You can also dry the wet messes around the house—and during this test, it turned out better than the most vacuums available in the market.
- The vacuum with less capacity won’t perform great in most cases, because it needs you to keep emptying the dirt container. However, this unit comes with a 12-gallon capacity which guarantees that you can finish most of the job without going through the hassle of emptying it again and again.
- Even with greater capacity than most of the other vacuums, it is still very lightweight and the sturdy caster makes maneuvering around the house while vacuuming very easy.
- The whole unit sits on sturdy caster wheels and these also have extremely well ground clearance so moving it around the house while vacuuming is quite easy even you do not need to lift it. Whether the terrain is uneven or the tank is full, you can move it with ease due to the good ground clearance.
- However, if you’re working on stairs and you need to lift the unit, then you can do it with the two comfortable handles located on the side of the housing.
- This Vacmaster VBV1210 comes with a pre-built sound diffuser, so even with the powerful 5 HP motor, it won’t be loud like those cheap quality products. The less noisy operation makes it ideal for both indoor and outdoor. Keep in mind, it is not noiseless at all, make yourself ready for bearing some noise while working. Click here, If you are interested in reading a detailed buyer guide on Best Shop Vac For Cars.
- The Vacmaster VBV1210 gives quality performance for both vacuum and blower. While blowing its powerful motor produce 210 mph speed which is very efficient in blowing leaves and small debris in the backyard. And for vacuum, it contains a 7-feet long hose that gives you longer reach and better mobility.
[su_box title=”Pros” box_color=”#0c9e21″][su_list icon=”icon: check-circle” icon_color=”#21b40b”]
- Powerful motor
- 12-feet long cord
- On-board accessory storage
- Powerhouse of performance
- 2-years warranty
[su_box title=”Cons” box_color=”#bf000a”][su_list icon=”icon: check-circle” icon_color=”#bf000a”]
- No HEPA filter
- Cord-length is not long for backyard
[su_note note_color=”#e2f0fc”]This Vacmaster VBV1210 is a great 2-in-1 tool and gives great performance for both operations. It has sturdy housing, powerful motor, and sits on wheels for better mobility. Although, little noisy but give good value for money.[/su_note]