The 15-amp motor on the GV50Pro Vacuum from VacuMaid makes this the most powerful garage vacuum in our roundup.
This high-power rating comes at a premium price, but it is well worth it and isn’t much louder than less powerful competitor vacuums.
Users love how easy it is to empty and replace the canister and to top it all off, the filtration system is HEPA-rated and easy to clean.
Read the full review below to know more about this product.
Let’s get started…
VacuMaid GV50PRO Vacuum Review
[su_list icon=”icon: check-circle” icon_color=”#18932D”]
- This wall-mounted vacuum is a pleasure to work with, as it comes with all the features you’d expect from a quality vacuum.
- Fortunately, these more stationary models tend to come with long hoses, so they can be very powerful.
- The GV50 is a seven-gallon wall-mounted garage vacuum with a 30-foot hose, a powerful 5.1″ Ametek Lamb Motor, and all the attachments you could ever need.
- This appliance has a large 7-gallon tank, which extended its capacity for a long time. Like other products, this vacuum also has some attachments and they include a long 50-foot flex hose for extended reach, a wall mounting bracket, hanger, storage caddy, telescopic and curved wands, dusting brush, floor, and upholstery tools.
- Another amazing benefit of this product is its wall mounting capability; this feature keeps eliminates the clutter or untidiness in your garage.
- The air watts are 740 on this one and 507 on the GV30. The CFM (Airflow) is also higher at 138″ compared to 95″ on the GV30.
- This product is expensive but would be suitable for your home appliances.
- It’s a 15 amp motor that generates a maximum of 740 watts of air, ideal for picking up heavy debris.
- Engine life is quite impressive, from 550 to 650 hours. A noise suppression function is included in the vacuum to provide quiet operation. With it, you can even listen to music while cleaning. Click here, If you are interested in reading a detailed buyer guide on Best Vacuums For DryWall Dust.
- Some of these options are easy to transport, while others should be left on the wall and rarely if ever, taken apart.
- The exhaust is designed to function as a lightweight fan for a small store.
- This shop vacuum also comes with a generous 5-year limited warranty.
- With the use of these custom features, this can show the versatile side for cleaning garage surfaces as well as the interior of your car so that both spaces are always spotless.
- Compact design
- Highly portable
- Powerful cleaning suction
- This vacuum cleaner is made of corrosion-resistant powder-coated galvanized steel. This means that it can handle the rigors of garage use and will last you many years.
- This includes a 30-foot. hose
- 5-layer HEPA-style bag that eliminates the need to clean the filter
- 7 gallons of space, and powder-coated steel construction.
- At 50 feet instead of 30 feet, you can cover any typical two-car garage with ease.
[su_box title=”Pros” box_color=”#0c9e21″][su_list icon=”icon: check-circle” icon_color=”#21b40b”]
- Durable steel construction
- Powder-coated for corrosion-resistant
- Have Sealed HEPA style bags – eliminate the process of filter cleaning
[su_box title=”Cons” box_color=”#bf000a”][su_list icon=”icon: check-circle” icon_color=”#bf000a”]
- Heavy & Large
- Very Expensive
- Cannot pick up liquid of any kind
[su_note note_color=”#e2f0fc”]This model is perfect for vacuuming after completing each project, even after taking pets in the car[/su_note]