Matika may be a leading manufacturer of power tools within the world. with 100 years of fantastic service, it’s currently returned to the fore with a brand new and innovative mud extractor vacuum.
In addition to the various options of this dust extractor vacuum, its brushless conductor and moveable are noteworthy.
If you’re looking for the best shop vac for small spaces, then the Makita XCV11Z 18Volt Small Cordless Shop Vac is a great option. With multiple heights and an internal hosing system to ensure that everything is kept clean, this shop vac will be hard to beat.
Makita XCV11Z 18V LXT Cordless 2 Gallon
HEPA Filter Portable Wet/Dry Dust Extractor/Vacuum
- 57 CFM with Powerful BL Brushless motor
- Working Sound Level- 76 dB(A)
- HEPA Filter Compatible
- LED Battery Level Indicator
- The Makita dust extractor is fitted with a HEPA filter that may capture 99.97 particulate .3 microns and is even larger than that.
- The filter cleanup system maximizes dust absorption potency and maintains an extended filter life.
- Its powerful brushless motor delivers 57 CFM using an 18 V LXT lithium-lon battery.
- Very light-weight weight 10.1 lbs with compact and moveable style.
- How to Use a Shop Vac as a Blower
- Best Wall Mounted Wet/Dry Shop Vacuum: Top 10 Picks
- How To Unclog Vacuum Cleaner? (Complete Guide)
- Craftsman 6 Gallon HorsePower HP Wet/Dry Vacuum Review
- RIDGID 18-Volt 9 Gallon Cordless Wet/Dry Shop Vacuum Review
“HEPA” stands for “high-efficiency particulate air” (filter). it was in 1940. these filters are unexceptionally effective at capturing most sizes of particles.
Its portability is an important feature that will impress buyers.
Best for wet and dry dust collection:
Its wet and dry dust cleansing properties will prevent wastage of time. because it is able to absorb wet and dry dust at the same time.
Best Battery-powered vacuum:
XCV11Z 18V LXT is a battery-powered small shop vacuum, that is portable and fast, making them extremely agile.
- It can easily convert from vacuum to blower for increased versatility.
- Its two-speed push-button power for a range of applications.
- The grip handle on it helps to move it easily from one place to another.
- Make sure that the switch is in the off-position before connecting to the battery pack, picking up or carrying the appliance.
- Disconnect the battery pack from the appliance before making any changes, changing accessories, or storing the appliance.
- Recharge solely with the charger given by the manufacturer
- Use appliances only with specifically designated battery packs.
- When the battery pack isn’t in use, keep it away from other metal objects.
- Under abusive conditions, the liquid could also be ejected from the battery; avoid contact.
- Do not use a battery pack or appliance that’s damaged or modified.
- Follow all charging instructions and don’t charge the battery pack or appliance outside of the temperature range specified in the instructions.
- Do not modify or attempt to repair the appliance or the battery pack except as indicated in the instructions for use and care.
Makita is a solidly build vacuum. its suction is very good. this portable dust extractor can work for a whole hour without you ever having to worry about charging. it has all the makings of a professional quality dust extractor.
Does it matter what kind of filter cartridge I use?
Ans: Yes, it matter a lot as good filters like HEPA can help eliminate dust, smoke, mold, bacteria, and pollen.
How loud are the Vacuum?
Ans: This machine has less noise and less weight.
Which types of dust can be extracted?
Ans: Almost all types of dust and fumes that are generated during industrial manufacturing processes can be effectively extracted.
Check this video to witness this amazing shop vac in action.